Wednesday 12 June 2013

My 'Collection' Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I really like showing you my Nail Varnishes and what collections I have and stuff. I really enjoyed doing my Barry M Nail Varnish collection (link HERE). Today I thought I would show you my 'Collection' Nail Varnishes. Anyone else wish Collection was still called Collection 2000?! Here goes...
Here they are! From left to right we have...

1. '36' Ninja 

2. '35' Dynasty

3. '41' Swizzles

4. '40' Tutti Fruity

5. '5' Siren

6. '33' Button Moon

I really do think the Collection Nail Varnishes are really good quality for how cheap they are. Ok, you may need a few coats to get a definite colour, but they finish with a shine and they don't chip straightaway, like you think they would, as they are so cheap. Collection have a great range of colours and I'm sad I don't have more, because I really do like them. I have also done some swatches on my Nail Wheel for you to show you the great finish that they give! 
Here I have swatched them for you. From left to right it does '36' Ninja, '35' Dynasty, '41' Swizzles, '40' Tutti Fruity, '5' Siren' and 33 'Button Moon'. The colours are all gorgeous and finish with a beautiful shine and glossiness. I also really love the names what they have been given, very inventive and creative! 

I hope you enjoyed this very quick Post showing you my collection and a mini review of the 'Collection' Nail Varnishes! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! 


What do you think of Collection Nail Varnishes? Do you have many? Which ones do you have? What are your favourites? 

Byee!:)












No comments:

Post a Comment