Thursday 6 June 2013

Empties #2! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

*Sorry I haven't uploaded since Sunday. I don't really have an excuse but I was going to upload yesterday, but instead I went out for a meal for my Dad's birthday and then went to see my cousin for her birthday, so I didn't have time! Sorry, but I'm going to be uploading today and tomorrow!* 

So today's post is going to be another Empties! I really enjoy writing and reading these kind of Posts, I find them interesting for some reason?! I've already done one of these before, so if you haven't read it and would like to, here is the LINK. Let's get started! 
First are some Impulse body sprays in 'Very Pink', 'Into Glamour' and 'True Love'. These are mini ones and I got them for Christmas in a set! They all smell lovely and stay on your Clothes for ages! They are also good for travelling and for putting into your bag, will repurchase bigger sizes of these. Then I just have my favourite deodorant which is the Sure 'Bright' one, it smells amazing! I might buy a different one next time though, just to make my life more exciting! ;)
Next I have some face products. First is The Body Shop tea tree pore minimiser. I've had this for a while and use it daily. I'm not sure if I will repurchase it but I did it enjoy it, if you want a review let me know! Next I just have The Body Shop Vitamin E face wash, cream exfoliator and moisture lotion. These are all my  favourite skin care products and I use them daily! I've already re purchased all of these. Finally, I have the Simple blackhead eliminating scrub. This is really good and gets rid of blackheads so quickly! I'm definitely going to repurchase this whenever I next get blackheads (they've all gone for now!) and it's not too expensive either! 
Next I have The Body Shop strawberry shower gel, this is a mini size what I also got for Christmas and it's just your average shower gel really. Smells amazing and lathered up really well! I've got a few more to use up, before I repurchase this and I might get the bigger size! Next up I have a Sanctuary body scrub, this smelt nice and left my skin feeling so smooth! It was a really lovely product and was soft to the skin as well, I'm not sure where you can buy it, so it might be difficult to repurchase it. Finally I have finished up the Cath Kidston bluebell hand cream. This was so soothing in the cold winter months and throughout the cold spring and made my hands feel so soft and got rid of dry skin. It smelt really nice and lasted for absolutely ages. A little bit goes a long way! Will definitely repurchase this sometime in the future.
Some random bits now. First I have the Avon advance techniques moroccan oil. This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my hair so smooth and well conditioned and smells lovely, I have already repurchased this! Next is this No 7 stay perfect top coat. I have reviewed this HERE and I really loved it. It made my nails shiny and helped with chipping. I will probably buy this again, but if not, I'm going to get a Barry M one, as they are also good. Next is this  Pretty Quik' instant nail polish remover. I really wanted to try this after seeing it on vintagelovehearts blog and I really enjoyed using it, it's quick and easy, might buy it again. Finally I have this Natural Collection clear mascara. I used this for my brows, it wasn't the best, but it still did a good job. I'm not going to repurchase this straightaway, as I already have one from Miss Sporty that I'm going to use first! 
The last two products are Face Masks. First I have the Simple deep cleansing face mask. I really enjoyed this, it made my skin feel smooth and nourished and in a good condition. I think my Mum has already ordered a new face mask from Avon, so I probably won't repurchase this straightaway. The final empty product is the Avon planet spa face mask. This was also amazing, it smelt really nice, left my skin feeling lovely and it felt it a much better conditioned and replenished. I don't know if Avon are still doing this, but I would really like to buy it again, I don't think it was too expensive either. 

So that's all my empty products! I really like writing these posts and I will definitely do more of these in the future! Comment if you want any reviews as I will be very happy to do them! :) Also comment if you have any requests as I am always open to them! I do love getting comments. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)









No comments:

Post a Comment