Sunday 17 March 2013

10 Things in my Bedroom Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's post is going to be the '10 Things in my Bedroom Tag'. I'm pretty sure people have definitely done this before, and I wasn't tagged, but I wanted to do it anyway because I thought it would be fun! I have tried to pick some interesting items that somehow tell you a bit more about me...here goes!


1. A vintage 'LOVE' sign/ornament. I love this! I love all vintage and girly stuff! 


2. A Hedgehog clock I made at School in Year 8. I hate all creative things we had to do at School in Years 7 and 8, (cooking, textiles and woodwork) so my clock is rubbish! I'm surprised I even finished it! 



3. A Snow Globe thingy from when I went to visit the Spinaker Tower. It was a really good day!


4. Another vintage thing! A door hook, I hang my Dressing Gown, Onesie, Scarfs, Bags and Hoodies on it. Things that I want to grab quickly! 



5. I like being organised, so this is just cute little vintage love heart pot with all the things I'm currently using on a daily basis in it. Hand and body creams (cold weather :(), sprays, perfumes, lip products, concealers, e.t.c! 


6. Another organised thing! A white wicker basket with all my Lush products in. I like to keep them in one place and it makes my room smell lovely!! I also love Lush so much (as you probably know by now as I talk about it all the time) and it's pretty full at the moment, I can't bring myself to use anything up!



7. A Tie-Dye pillow I made in Textiles in Year 8. I really love this! I never thought I would be able to make it and I'm so pleased I did...yay!



8. Being a Lush obsessed freak I have my 'Stardust' Christmas gift set box lying around in my room at the moment, it's just too pretty and nice to throw away! With the Belt from 'Secret Santa' wrapped around it...oh I'm so weird!



9. I like to be comfy and cosy and my cute slipper boots do the job perfectly, nice for keeping your feet warm and toasty...me loves! 



10. Finally, can't forget this...my JLS 2013 Calendar, (I took the photo's in February, I do realise it is is now March!), I love JLS and I love this!!
 
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
 
Byee:)

Sneak Peak for Wednesday's Post: It's finally Spring! Let's paint our...


No comments:

Post a Comment