Wednesday 27 March 2013

iPad Mini Case Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

For Christmas I got an iPad Mini and I love it to pieces. I'm quite a clumsy person and I wanted to keep it as safe as possible so I brought a lovely case for it from Amazon which was suppose to be £24.99 and I brought it for £9.89. You save £15.10 which is amazing! You can get it in multiple colours and even with polka dots which is tempting me to buy another one. You can never have too many iPad cases after all! I got in a Light Pink and it's a really pretty pastel Pink colour, it suits my White iPad really well! Here's the Link, I really suggest you go have a little look at it! Here are some pictures of this wonderful case!


Opened Case.

Closed up like a little book.

Back view of stood up.

Front view of it stood up. 

The back of the iPad Mini Case where you can see the clip for standing it up. 

The holder for your Stylus...very useful! 
For £9.89 you really can't go wrong. It comes with an amazing case which is very sturdy and protective. You can stand up the Case well and unlike some other Cases the iPads are normally to top heavy to stand up safely in the case, they normally end up toppling over. This case supports it very well! It stands up sturdy and it's a really useful feature to have when watching something on your iPad. It doesn't add any more weight for carrying round your iPad, it's very light.

It comes with 2 Screen Protectors for the front screen which is so useful because the back of the iPad is protected with the case but the front Screen isn't so the screen protectors stop any scratches on the screen. It also comes with a stylus. I don't use the stylus much but I still think it's a really good bonus to have and I'm sure it will come in handy one day! 

The case folds up like a little book which makes it look cute and stays down by a magnetic feature. The case is firmly held in by Velcro which means it will never fall out and is actually quite hard to get out. Which is good because you know it's not going to fall out and smash on the ground but also bad if you want to change your iPad which I might have to do soon as I'm so tempted by the Polka Dot cases! 

I think this has been one of the best buys of the year. It's so good and well equipped and very cheap! I definitely recommend you trying these out if you have an iPad mini, you will not be let down I tell you!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 


Sneak Peak for Sunday's Post: It's EASTER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment