Monday 25 March 2013

Father Christmas Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's post is going to be a review on the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic from Lush. This was in the 2012 Christmas Collection and last weekend I only got round to using it. I know you can't get it in the shops anymore but it might come out next year and I thought it would just be a fun post to write! Also this was going to be in Lush Christmas Products Part 2 but I felt I had so much to say about it I would put it in it's own post and put something else in that post instead, if that makes any sense! 


Doesn't it look like the cutest Bath Bomb ever? It's lethal I tell you!! It's really cool how it goes through a lot of different colours when fizzing in your Bath. It starts of a nice light pink colour and then gradually green starts coming out, along with some random red bits. It takes quite a while to fizz and some bits did not go so I had to break it up with my hands which was a bit annoying. The final colour though was a dark Green which I suppose is good for Christmas as Green is a Christmas colour but 3 months on from Christmas I was not really excited for the Green colour I was more worried it was going to stain the Bath (Like the Enchanter Bath Bomb: Review here...Link to the Post here...click!!) but thankfully it didn't! 
As you can see the final colour is actually quite pretty and no Green stains=Bonus! But along with the Green comes Glitter, which was the bit I did not like. A little bit of Glitter is ok, like on the Space Girl bath bomb, but the amount of Glitter that came with this bath bomb was unbearable. Some people might find this an exaggeration, but to me I did not like the Glitter. It was everywhere!! At the bottom of the Bath when the water had gone was like a blizzard of glitter, it was ridiculous! I had to get back in the Bath afterwards to shower all the Glitter off of me and it still didn't go. It was so hard to get off my skin and after multiple Baths it was still on my skin. A week later and I think it has actually all gone now. It was so annoying. 


Look at all that Glitter! Wouldn't you agree it looks annoying? 

Apart from my disliking with the Glitter the Bath Bomb did leave my Skin feeling soft and refreshed, I think that's from all the nice ingredients they put in! The Bath Bomb also smelt very nice and refreshing, the smell did linger on my skin for a bit too. I also liked the Price, for the amount of product you get £3.25 is really good! 

So to round up I liked the...

  • Colours it Fizzed.
  • Smell
  • Smoothness to Skin 
  • That it didn't stain my Bath...yay!


But I didn't like...
  • THE GLITTER!! 
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you found this review useful! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment