Thursday 28 March 2013

Shopping Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I finished School today for 2 weeks so expect a lot of Blog posts! I'm so excited to write all my upcoming ones for April! :) 

Today's Post is just going to be a quick one showing you some things I want to buy soon! It's only 6 things but I thought it would be a cool post to do, I got the idea off of vintagelovehearts! 

1. Topshop Leigh Jeans: When I brought my first pair I couldn't decide out of 3, these were the other two I really liked (plus another pair but they're not petite so won't fit!), I asked my Mum to buy them for me for Easter but I told her to surprise me so not sure which pair I'm getting! These are £38.00! 

2. JLS Love Perfume: This is JLS' second perfume. I smelt it in the shop and really loved it. I love the bottle as well. I can't wait to buy this sometime soon! It's £14.00 from Boots.

3. Mint Green Vans: I love these Vans so much! I love the colour of them and seeing as it's Spring (well more like Winter!) they are so appropriate for this season. These are £52 (*sad face*) and from Next!

4. Carrot Reusable Bubble Bar: I think this is so cute! It came out last year but unfortunately I didn't get to try it so I really want to try it this year before it goes again, I haven't got that long to buy it! It smells amazing when I smelt it in the shop. It's £4.95 from Lush! 

5. Bubblegum Lip Scrub: I ran out of this ages ago and I loved it the first time round so I really want to buy it again. It's so good and smells amazing! I have to get this as soon as possible!! This is £5.25 (pricey!) from Lush!

6. Polka Dot iPad Mini Case: I saw this when writing my iPad Case Review (Link Here:) and  I really liked it. It's very cute and these cases are amazing! Maybe I will buy it as a spare! This is £8.99 from Amazon! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe now you want to buy anything I showed?! 

I will be uploading the London Tag either tomorrow or Saturday so look out for that! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment