Saturday 9 March 2013

Teeny Tiny Treats! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's Post is going to be a very tiny Haul of a few things I got shopping last weekend and online recently. I wouldn't normally do posts on Saturdays but I've been quite ill over the last couple of days and I thought I'd cheer myself up by writing a post! 

There are some trousers featured in this Post and I'm really sorry for the awful picture! I didn't realise taking picture's of trousers was so hard, or I've done it in a really complicated/stupid way! 

Links to all products mentioned...let's start!


 The 1st thing I brought was this gorgeous dress from Topshop! I love, love, love this so much! I'm going to be wearing it to my Grampy's birthday meal, so I might do an OOTD.
It's from the brand 'Annie Greenabelle'. I love all the clothes she's designed, they are all so pretty! It was supposed to be £54.00 (not a price I would have payed!) but I got it for £27.00 (with some discount) so I thought it was a bargain!  Here's the link if you want to buy it! The last size available is size 8. I brought it online, I don't think you can get it in the shop. 



The 2nd thing I brought was also from Topshop and are these Leigh Jeans, which are Ankle Grazers but also can be worn as normal skinny jeans. I have been wanting some of these for months and months! But I've been into shops and tried on regular ones and they've never fitted (hate being small with short legs!) then I came across them in the Petite section...yes! So I had to buy them!  They are a dark acid wash and so comfy! They were £38.00 but I got them for £34.00! These are going to be my holy grail trousers for the Spring/Summer! Link to the ones I got, they are a lot darker in real life!


The next thing I got is 'The Washing Up Fairy' from Lush. I actually got this for my Mum for Mother's day but I'd thought I'd include it anyway! I think it's sooo cute. It will be very beneficial for her (doing the washing up e.t.c, hehe!) It smells amazing and I love the cute  message on the stick. I wish the sticks were stronger though, very breakable! Looking forward to giving this to her! Don't know if there's much point me giving you the Link as it will probably be taken off the website very soon, but here it is anyway!



The last thing I brought were these Vans. Again, I have been wanting these for ages (along with a Burgundy pair and a Mint pair) but never got round to buying them. I was so happy when I finally got them. I love the colour of them and I love how comfy they are. I'm not going to say much more about them as I'm planning to dedicate a whole Blog Post on them! :) They were £44.99 but I got them for £40.00. Here's the Link, on the 'Office' website, if you're interested!

So that was everything I brought! Hope you enjoyed and see you tomorrow with Sunday's Blog Post! :D 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment