Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Favourite Spring Nail Polishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as today is the 20th of March and today is the first day of Spring (although, it's still like Winter!), I thought I would do my favourite Spring Nail Polishes. I did a favourite Winter one of these about 2 months ago and I enjoyed writing it so I thought I'd do a Spring one! I probably will do a Summer and Autumn one when those Seasons come around! Warning: There's lots of pastel colours.



1st Nail Polish is this really nice pinky/peachy colour from Rimmel. It looks lovely in the pot but when you put it on your Nails it's even nicer! It's such a pretty colour and putting glitter over the top makes it that extra bit nicer! Such a 'go to' colour! The quality is good and something I will probably be wearing all the time on my nails in Spring and probably Summer! 

Next is this lovely Mint colour from Barry M. I have quite an obsession with the colour Mint and I love wearing it on the Nails. It's a pretty pastel colour and perfect for Spring time. Last year I pretty much wore this all throughout Spring and this year I think I will probably be doing the same! 


Another Nail Polish I love for Spring is this gorgeous Peach colour, also from Barry M and I think it's called 'Peach Melba'. This is raved about everywhere on Blogs and YouTube so I had to join in a buy it. I think it's a gorgeous colour on the Nails for days when you want to go a little bit 'low key'. Very happy with this! 


Another colour I love for Spring is this Pastel Blue colour from No 7. It's really nice for Spring and it is also quite Summery. Painting it on the Nails makes me feel all Summery because the colour is like a bright sky blue. It's lovely! With some Glitter too it looks even more prettier. Love this colour! 



Finally, the last Nail Polish is this Pastel yellow colour, again from Barry M. As you can see I love Barry M nail Polishes because they are so affordable and such high quality. This colour paints really well on the nails and gives a gorgeous finish and sort of shiny. I love that it's not a bright Yellow but a subtle one. It's super pretty!

That's all my Favourite Spring Nail Polishes. As you can see I love Pastel colours on the Nails for Spring, they are just so pretty! 

I can't wait to do my Summer one. Summer officially begins on the 21st of June (I think!), so maybe I will have my favourite Summer Nail Polishes post ready for you then, who knows!! :D

Hope you enjoyed and see you soon!

Byee:)

Sneak Peak for Sunday's Post: A 'Collection' Product review! 


No comments:

Post a Comment