Wednesday 6 March 2013

A Perfect Buy! | Believe In Beauty






Hello Everyone!:)

So today's post is going to be about these High Tops I recently brought. 
I absolutely love them! They are a navy blue colour and were £30 from River Island. They are quite pricey, but I think it's totally worth it! They are so comfy and good for walking long distance. They do not hurt your feet and the snugly fluffy lining inside keeps your feet nice and toasty on cold days. I also like how some bits are leather (not real I don't think) and some bits are suede. I also like how you can wear them through Winter but they are also quite suitable for Summer (apart from the fluff, but I can deal with that). They look good with Jeans and Leggings and can be styled with lots of different outfits. So overall, these were an amazing buy for me and I love them. I can't wait to wear them more! 

Byee!:) 

Sneak Peak for Sunday's Post: Time for a TAG! 

P.S- I've decided that some days there might be a Blog Post in between Wednesday and Sunday (Magic Mushroom Alert for example) and so I'm going to write 'Sneak Peak For Sunday/Wednesday Post' for future Posts as they are my main Posts of the week! Hope that makes sense :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment