Monday 4 March 2013

Magic Mushroom Alert! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I know I only just did a post yesterday but I had to write this post to share my excitement with someone! 

Before I start this post I'd just like to say Lush haven't told me to advertise their products or anything, I'm doing this because I'm so excited about what's come into stock recently!

So I was just browsing the website (looking to see if I needed to order anything to do my Lush favourites post, coming soon!) and I saw this....MAGIC MUSHROOM. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears (I think I'm a bit sad?) when I saw this on the website. This was in the Valentines Day Collection last year and I was so sad when it didn't come back with the Valentines Day Collection this year, but it's back now. It is in the Retro Limited Addition Collection, which means it might not be here for very long, so I'm definitely go to buy it right now!



Sadly, because I only just spotted that it has come out, I haven't brought it or got a picture of it so I'm using the one off of the Lush website. https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5811/Magic-Mushroom-Bubble-Bar <-- Link here!

It's only £3.50, and from what I can remember, it's amazing! I suggest you all go pop it into your baskets on the Lush website ;)

I will definitely be buying this! Maybe even more than once! Will you buy it too before it's gone again?

No comments:

Post a Comment