Friday 22 March 2013

Lush Christmas Products Reviews #1 | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I've been thinking about doing Reviews on some of the Lush Christmas products for ages now, but for 2 reasons I didn't. 1. I never got round to it and 2. Christmas is obviously over now (has been for a long time and is not coming round for a long time either) and I'm aware I should of done these reviews ages ago but, hey ho!  However, I thought instead of doing really detailed reviews on products in individual posts (which no one will probably care about because you can't get them in the shops anymore so why write about them?!) I thought I would put 3 or 4 products, all in one post and do mini reviews on them, that way I thought it may be more interesting?! They might even come out again this Christmas coming, so you will be fully educated about which one's are good and which one's aren't! If you don't want to see Part 2 and Part 3, e.t.c tell me in the comments because I won't upload them!:) Also request Blog post ideas in the comments as well, because I'm kind of running out of ideas! P.S- I haven't tried EVERY single Lush Christmas product...these are just a few.

After all that boring explanation...let's talk about product number 1!

1. Bubblebeard Reusable Bubble Bar.

This was the first thing I tried from the Lush Christmas collection because it excited me the most at the time (I don't think it does now). I also have to admit it wasn't one of my favourite either. Don't get me wrong, I loved the fact that it was a Mustache. I thought that was a really good and interesting idea and I liked the cute message on the stick 'Swish to make bubbles for beards', it made me think of the Santa beards you would make when you were younger (so appropriate for the time of the year) and a really fun thing to do no matter how old you are haha! But I don't think I would buy it if it came out again this Christmas, I think trying it once is enough for me. I really didn't like the Smell and you couldn't even Smell it when you put it in the Bath anyway so it didn't really matter. It didn't make many bubbles and I felt that the Bubble Bar was kind of 'stiff'. Not really doing anything, going down, or making bubbles. The smell didn't linger in the air or on the skin so it was pretty pointless really. I do think it's a reasonable cheapish price, but probably not something I'm going to get again. Sorry to all the people who loved it! 


The next product is the 'Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic', like most other people...I loved it! I thought this was one of the best things in the Christmas Collection 2012. Priced at £3.25, you really can't go wrong. It's amazing. First of all you can shake it and it rattles, this gives the impression like it's actually a present rattling which is so exciting! It's massive so you could easily use it in 2-3 baths. It smells amazing, the smell is so refreshing and relaxing. But...when you pop it in your Bath...I'm lost for words. It goes a number of different colours, from yellow/gold to green to a final Blue colour which is beautiful, it's like being in the ocean. Hints of Pink and Purple also come out (I think that's from the rattly bit inside!) and glittery stars. The bath water is left so pretty (picture below!). All in all I cannot fault this present of wonder. It's lovely and I'm praying it comes back again this year! (Didn't stain the Bath either so that's a bonus ha-ha!) 
 
 
The next Christmas Products is 'Candy Mountain Bubble Bar'.
 This is another one of my favourite Products I tried in this collection. Last year I loved it and when I saw it was coming back again and a bit different I was super happy! I love the smell, it's so nice! It's quite similar to the Bubblegum Lip Scrub and I absolutely love that! It makes so many bubbles in your Bath! I only put the tiniest bits in (as I don't like to waste it because I like it so much!) and I get tons and tons of bubbles! It makes the bath water smell amazing and I can always smell the smell on my skin. It's an amazing price for what it does. Love, love, love this! I cannot find any faults with it.

The last product I'm going to include in this Post is 'Cinders Bath Ballistic'. I have mixed opinions on this. It took forever to fizz in the Bath for how small it is and it left the Bath water a disgusting yellowy colour which looked like you had weed in the bath, so I wasn't very happy with that! I'm not really sure if I liked the smell or not, I guess it was ok, not really my cup of tea! However, my favourite thing about this Bath Bomb was the popping candy on the top. When it starts popping in the Bath it's so cool! The sound is really funny and amusing. Definitely brightens up your Bath time. It's a really good cheap price but I'm undecidive if buying it once was enough. So 50/50 on this product.
 
I really hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe found it useful? Let me know if you want Part 1 and 2 to come. Thanks for reading!
 
Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment