Sunday 24 March 2013

Collection Cream Puff Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's post is going to be about the Collections Cream Puffs. I have tried all 4 of them and I really liked them! I've been looking forward to writing a post about them for ages! I'm going to post some pictures first of the product and then write my full review at the bottom of the pictues, tell me if you like that kind of way of doing reviews! I have no pictures of the product on my Lips but you can get a feel for the colour from the swatches I've done!


Cream Puffs from 1-4 in order! 

Cotton Candy 1 and Fairy Cake 3! 

Powder Puff 2 and Angel Delight 4! 

Cotton Candy 1 swatch of colour.

Fairy Cake 3 swatch of colour.

Powder Puff 2 swatch of colour.

Angel Delight 4 swatch of colour. 
I love these Lip Glosses so much, they are amazing! Firstly they are so cheap, they are only £2.99 which I think is amazing for the high quality of product you get. They go really nicely onto the lips giving a good coverage of colour. You only need 2 or 3 dabs and you already have a bold finish, however if you don't likea bold finish 1 dab is good for a light finish. You can wear them 2 ways, first of all they are quite matte (which is actually really nice!) and putting some lip gloss underneath or over the top makes the colour that extra bit glossier! I also find them quite moisturising for the lips as they are a 'lip cream'. Some lip glosses can really drain out the moisture in your lips leaving them in a bad condition but these leave them nicely moisturised. 

I also like how the Cream Puffs have a good variety of colours. There may only be 4 but between them you have a good variety. The colour is also quite pigmented which also adds to a nice finish. They also smell so nice and if you happen to lick them off by accident (ew!) it doesn't taste too bad! I think they stay on for a good amount of hours and you only really need to re-apply once or twice throughout the day, which, in my personal opinion I think is quite good for something so cheap! They are also NOT sticky so your hair doesn't get stuck to them when it's windy which I hate when that happens! I think I probably wear Cotton Candy 1 and Fairy Cake 3 the most but I still love Powder Puff 2 and Angel Delight 4! 

I also really like the names of the Cream Puffs, they are really cute haha! Really happy with these! So cheap, nice colours and a really nice finish on the lips! Here's the Link on the Boots website if you're interested!

Thanks for Reading, hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)


Sneak Peak for Wednesday's Post: Review on an iPad accessory! 

2 comments: