Saturday 30 March 2013

The London Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I'm going to be doing the London Tag! I saw the Questions on Vintagelovehearts blog so I'd thought I'd give it a go! I don't go to London much, so my answers might be quite bad, but oh well!

1. Favourite place for breakfast?
Never in London for Breakfast but I'd think I'd get a McDonalds breakfast haha!

2. Favourite Boots and Superdrug?
Never been to a Superdrug or Boots in London I don't think? May have been to a Boots in Oxford Street or Regent Street once?  

3. Favourite beauty hall?
Never been to one, ha-ha! I'm so bad at answering these questions oh dear!

4. Favourite area for everything?
Oxford Street, so many shops OMG! Or Piccadilly Circus, that's cool!!

5. Favourite park for walks?
Hyde Parks a nice Park in London! That's the only one I know to be honest!

6. Tip for the tube?
If you know the Tube is going to be busy don't go and sit down when it's your stop otherwise you will get blocked in and people won't move so you will miss you stop! Happen to me before, so scary! Or don't have valuebles on show in your bag because people will steal them!

7. What would your perfect day out in London include?
Shopping in Oxford Street, going to see like a Musical in the Theatre in the afternoon and then followed by a meal in a lovely restaurant!

8. Favourite gallery/museum?
I went to the Imperial War Museum like ages ago in London and that was really cool, and the National History museum is good as well!!

9. Your London secret?
Don't really get this question but my secret is...I've only been to see one Musical/show in a Theatre in London!

10. Somewhere good to eat?
Hm, probably like Prezzo or just McDonalds haha!

That's all the Questions, this was probably really boring so sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment