Sunday 3 November 2013

Bonfire Night Essentials! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as Bonfire Night is fast approaching, everyone will soon be watching Firework displays and being out in the Cold, I went to one last night.  Therefore, I thought I would tell you some essentials that you will need.

                                                  ♥ Hats, Gloves and Scarves
                                                  ♥ Wellies 
                                                  ♥ Snuggly Socks for you Feet 
                                                  ♥ Warm Coats
                                                  ♥ Hot Chocolate for when you arrive home 
                                                  ♥ Wolly Jumpers
                                                  ♥ Ear Muffs 

These are my top essentials for Bonfire Night, what are you essentials? I would love to know in the comments! 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment