Friday 15 November 2013

Essie Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I thought I would do a really quick review on the Essie Nail Varnishes. A bit like what I did when I reviewed the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine ones, which you can read HERE. I really like Essie Nail Varnishes and have lots of good things to say about them! 
 From left to right we have, "Full Steam Ahead" and "Chubby Cheeks". 

I only have 2 Essie Nail Varnishes, but I love them. Essie has quite a 'fat' applicator brush, which I find really easy as it means you can get more on your Nail, therefore can paint your Nails quicker. Essie Nail Varnishes also go on really smoothly, and they even dry really quickly. You only need 2 Coats, and it's not a Nail Varnish where it will go 'smudgy'. 

The finish is so pretty, it's really shiny and the colours are bold. The colours also don't stain your Nails and I think the best thing about Essie is that they do not cheap easily. Mine always last a really good amount of time, and I'd say better than 'Nails Inc.' and 'O.P.I', which are dearer brands. 

Essie has a massive range of colours to choose from, so there is always something for everything. Essie are quite expensive though for the Drugstore, they are £7.99, but definitely worth it in my opinion. You can buy Essie Nail Varnishes, HEREHERE and HERE.

I hope you found this review useful. Any questions pop them down below! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment