Sunday 10 November 2013

Nail Designs: Barry M Matte Nails! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

In my last Nail Designs post, which you can read HERE, I said I had another Nail Design going up in a few weeks. Well, here it is! Today I am going to be talking about a very easy, quick and effective design of Matte Nails. 
From left to right we have Barry M "Mocha" and Barry M "Crush".

 Here are my Matte Nails that I have created today. You'll probably wondering, well how did I create them? Well, it was super simple, go down to your nearest Superdrug or Boots, and pick up a Barry M Matte Nail Varnish in a colour of your choice (there are 5 Autumn/Winter colours to pick from), for only £3.99. Then go home, and paint your Nails and it's as quick as that! 

I love this Matte effect, I think it is so in for Autumn and Winter, and nothing I had really tried before. It is so effective on the Nails, and I got lots of compliments whilst wearing it. You also only need to buy 1 Nail Varnish, unlike some other Nail Designs, so will you help you if your on a budget this Christmas! You only need 2 Coats of the Nail Varnish and it dries really quickly...but, it does chip quite easily. 

I really hope you enjoyed this Nail Design, on how to get Matte Nails, I told you it was simple and effective didn't I?! ;)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment