Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Top 5 Lip Products #2! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So back in August I did a post on my Top 5 Lip Products (link HERE), however they were mostly Lip Balms. Today I thought I would do a part 2, and talk more about Lip products that tint the Lips, e.g - Lip glosses, Chubby Sticks, Stains, Lacquers e.t.c. I will start off with the swatches first. *Swatches match with corresponding Pictures*. 
From Left to Right we have: Bourjois Colour Boost in '02 Fuchsia Libre', Collection Cream Puff in 'Fairy Cake 3', Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me', Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in '101 Celestial', Collection Cream Puff in 'Cotton Candy 1'.  
1. Bourjois Colour Boost in, '02 Fuchsia Libre', review HERE: Since receiving this in September, I have been non-stop wearing it. I love the colour, it is so pigmented and a bright Pink. It stays on your Lips for a long time and moisturises. You can get precise application and it is £7.99.

2. Collection Cream Puff 'Fairy Cake 3', review HERE: I've owned this Lip Product for a very long time, and always find myself going back to it. I love the colours for a start, it is a really nice pinky/coral colour. It's got great pigmentation and stays on for a long time. They are moisturising and appear quite matte, which is nice. It's about £2.99, so super cheap!

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in, 'Cherry Me', review HERE and HERE: This is probably my most used Lip Product out of all 5. It's something I wear everyday. I absolutely adore the colour, and love the pigmentation of it. It looks Red at first, but comes out more of a Dark Pink. It's definitely the best pigmentation of all 3 tinted Maybelline Baby Lips. It's kind of moisturising and you do have to re-apply quite a lot. But, for £2.99 you can't grumble! It also has a yummy scent! 

4. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in, '101 Celestial', review HERE: I really like the colour of this, it is not a bright Pink, neither a light Pink. Like a Salmon-type Pink. They go onto the Lips nicely and have good pigmentation. It stays on the Lips for a good amount of hours, but it doesn't taste very nice! It is £5.99, which I think is a really good price. 

5. Collection Cream Puff, in 'Cotton Candy 1', review HERE: Just like 'Fairy Cake 3', I always go back to this. It's a pretty bright Pink colour with a matte finish. Great pigmentation, smells nice and is moisturising. Just perfect for, £2.99. 

So they are my Top 5 Lip Products Part 2! I really hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me on Bloglovin' HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment