Monday 4 November 2013

Lush: Butterball Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today is Lush Monday! I am going to be reviewing Butter Bath Ballistic. You can buy it HERE on the LUSH website. 
This is Butterball Bath Ballistic, it is a medium sized, White, Bath Ballistic, and smells exactly like 'Honey I Washed The Kids', scent and it's featured ingredient is Cocoa Butter and there is definitely a Cocoa/Vanilla type of scent. It also has 'LUSH', engraved on the top of it. It isn't a very strong scent and didn't fill up the Bathroom either.  
As imagined, Butter Ball Bath Ballistic, doesn't do anything fancy in the Bath. It just fizzes away, quite slowly, and releases these weird 'Brown' things, which are suppose to make your Skin soft, I believe they are the Cocoa Butter. My Skin did feel a tiny bit softer, but also very sticky and the Brown did not melt away. I would have also liked a bit of colour added to my Bath. It did smell really nice though, and lingered on the Skin.

For £2.50, I might buy it again if my Skin was really dry. However, I don't like that it is not very exciting and can leave you a bit sticky. The smell is definitely my favourite part though! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. I also apologise that it got Published earlier with no content, I accidentally scheduled it, before writing it. 

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment