Monday 25 November 2013

Lush: Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is our last 'normal' Lush Review, before Christmas Lush Reviews start next week. I am so excited for the Christmas Lush Reviews and so excited for Blogging in December, you will find out why soon enough! ;) 

Today I am going to be reviewing 'Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic'. After I've finished my Christmas Lush Reviews, I'm not sure whether or not to continue the series in 2014, so please let me know! Anyway, you can buy Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic HERE on the LUSH website for £3.25. 
Tisty Tosty is a White Love-Heart shaped Bath Ballistic, with embedded Roses in it. Tisty Tosty is probably the cutest Bath Ballistic and has the most adorable scent to go with it. Tisty Tosty has a very strong, sweet, floral, rosey scent, with its featured ingredient being 'Rose Absolute', along with 'Geranium', 'Jasmine', 'Lemon Oil', and, 'Orris'. Probably not the best choice if you are a headache sufferer. The scent is so strong that it fills up the Bathroom and lingers on the Skin afterwards.        
As soon as you pop it into the Bath it fizzes away really quickly and doesn't release any colour. However, it does make the Water go very silky and this leaves your skin super smooth. The embedded Roses that were in the Bath Ballistic, don't dissolve or anything, they just lay on top of the Water. 

I'd like it to be a bit cheaper, as £3.25 is quite a lot for a Bath Ballistic that doesn't do anything exciting in the Bath. However, it has a beautiful scent and leaves your Skin feeling lovely. 

Thanks for reading my Lush Reviews so far and I hope you've been enjoying them and finding them some what useful! I'm so excited for next week. I just can't believe that Christmas is so fast-approaching! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'






No comments:

Post a Comment