Monday 11 November 2013

Lush: Blue Skies And Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today it is Lush Monday and I am going to be reviewing 'Blue Skies And Fluffy White Clouds', which is a Bubble Bar. You can buy it HERE on the LUSH website. 
*I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MY BUBBLE BAR IS NOT THE FULL SIZE. I GOT THIS IN A GIFT SET 'HAPPY BATHDAY' SO IS SLIGHTLY SMALLER*.

Ok, so this is Blue Skies And Fluffy White Clouds. It is exactly like 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar, but Blue and White instead! I didn't like it's scent to began with, but then started to warm towards it. I would say it is quite a spicy/musky scent. It's featured ingredient is 'Patchouli Oil'. The smell did linger on my Skin, but not for very long though. It also looks a tiny bit shimmery, with little bits of Glitter in. 
 I crumbled it under the running water and it quickly turned the Bath a light Blue colour, and produced tons and tons of Bubbles. The water went very silky smooth, leaving your Skin feeling very nourished. There was no Glitter in the Bath, which I was kind of happy about. Although, I haven't got the full size, I believe you could easily get 8-9 Baths out of it, as this is what I got out of, 'The Comforter', and they are basically the same. 

£4.50 is a lot to pay, but you get a lot of Baths out of it, it smells nice and it leaves your Skin feeling lovely, so I would happily pay it for a treat once in a while. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment