Sunday 17 November 2013

Yankee Candle: Blissful Autumn! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I see Autumn and Winter as the perfect opportunity for Candles, especially around Christmas time. It's perfect to light them on a cold evening. Finding the perfect one, that smells delicious and fills up the room can be quite difficult. However, I think I have found just that perfect one. 
 Meet "Blissful Autumn" by Yankee Candles. This has been my favourite Candle this Autumn, and I find it hard not to light it at least once a day! The scent is soooooo Autumnal and is perfect for this season. It smells like Sweeties and Fruit, it is quite a rich scent at the same time. It never fails to fill up the whole Room and I just adore this. It also has a really good lasting power. I am going to get so many uses out of this before it all burns away. 

You can buy this wonderful Candle HERE, it is £19.99 for the full size Jar. I'd definitely recommend it to you! 

I've also decided I am going to be doing a Post on my favourite Christmas Yankee Candles when the time comes, I have 4 lined up so far! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'







No comments:

Post a Comment