Friday 22 November 2013

How I Style: Disco Pants! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is such an exciting post, I am going to be doing my first 'How I Style'. I can't believe that in the whole year and 1 month (today!) of Blogging, I have not done a 'How I Style', but today is the day. I have been wanting to show you how I style Disco Pants for so, so long! But, I've got to admit, I've been lazy and couldn't be bothered and just never got round to doing it. However, as soon as I got home from School, I cracked on finding my Outfits, taking pictures and editing them and I'm happy with the finished result. Kind of annoyed I put my Summer Look Book to the side, as I now know it is so easy to do. *Special thanks to my Sister for being my Photography assistant!* 
Meet my Disco Pants! Unfortunately they are not the lovely American Apparel ones, but they are just as nice. These are from Next and were £15 in the Summer Sale. They are high-wasted and very comfy. They go with loads of outfits and these are what I am going to show you today. 
Style 1: Baggy Tops 

Outfit 1: 

Top: New Look 

Outfit 2: 

Bandeau: New Look

Top: New Look 
 Style 2: Tucked In Tops

Outfit 1: 

Top: New Look

Outfit 2: 

Top: Debenhams

Outfit 3: 

Top: Topshop  
Style 3: Jumpers

Outfit 1:

Jumper: New Look

Outfit 2: 

Top: Topshop

Pink Jumper: Topshop
Style 4: Crop Top

Outfit 1:

Bandeau: New Look 

Crop Top: Topshop

Outfit 2: 

Bandeau: New Look

Crop Top: New Look 

So that is all my outfits! I really hope you enjoyed this Post, as it was so fun to do and write! Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment