Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Festivities! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I hope you all had a great Halloween yesterday, who can believe it is November already?! Christmas is definitely on its way. Yesterday, I didn't do much for Halloween, but I thought I would show you some pictures of some Halloween Festivities. I did some Halloween typed things, and the pictures will represent these. I painted my Nails Green, handed out Sweets to the 'Trick Or Treaters', carved and lit my Pumpkin, ate Halloween Chocolates and ate Halloween home-made Pumpkin Cupcakes. I had a nice Halloween and I hope you did too! 
I'm really excited for Blogging in November, and I have something even more special planned for December...I think you will like it! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment