Wednesday 6 November 2013

Halfterm Summary #4! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 


Last week from the 26th October to the 3rd November, I was on Halfterm. Whenever I have a one week Halfterm I always document it and today I thought I would do exactly that! 



Saturday 26th October: Today I went to Dance, and then it was just an ordinary day. I joke...I MET JLS! They recently have a new book out called 'Forever and a Day. One last Goodbye', and they were doing a Book Signing for it. Of course I couldn't miss it, so I went along. The queue was long, but went so quickly and we finally met them. They were actually so nice! They all spoke to us and Aston even gave my Mum a kiss and a hug haha! It was such a great experience. Had a McDonald's after which was obviously another great part of the day...haha;) Such a good first day of the Half Term!  



Sunday 27th October: Today I didn't do much. I went Swimming and then I just stayed at home and tried to catch up on some YouTube videos, so exciting not! I also had to sort out my Room, as I'm getting it painted this week. I watched X Factor in the evening though, which was the highlight of the day! Very exciting day...not.



Monday 28th October: A 'Storm' hit today, but it wasn't that bad, so me and my 2 Friends caught the Train and went Shopping! It was a good day, I got some stuff from Lush...ssh! We also had a McDonald's and Starbucks whilst we were there. It was a very funny day. 



Tuesday 29th October: Today was less exciting. I spent the morning at home and then went to the Opticians to get my eyes checked, they were ok! I then went Shopping again, and got some new Nail Varnish...I really need to stop buying it. It was then back home for a chilled evening! 



Wednesday 30th October: Today was also quite boring. I was just on my Laptop and then in the afternoon I went to get my Hair Cut, just a trim...nothing drastic! I then went to Homebase to get some Paint for my Bedroom, and then went to Tesco's. I then came home and had another chilled evening, but then started to empty my Room as I'm getting it painted tomorrow.

Thursday 31st October: Happy Halloween! Today I spent the whole morning, and a bit of the Afternoon on my Laptop, I did some Blogging, watched some YouTube videos, and caught up on 2 episodes of Waterloo Road. I also painted my Nails bogey Green for Halloween. Then I took my Rabbit to the Vet's for it's weekly check up. I then came home and carved my Pumpkin, and finished off the evening watching Eastenders and Waterloo Road. Chilled day. 

Friday 1st November: It's finally November! I think we can now start to get excited for Christmas?! Today I got up, and spent the whole morning/afternoon/evening on my Laptop, just watching YouTube videos, listening to Music and Blogging. I was going to go out with my Friends, but we decided not to go in the end! I then watched Eastenders in the evening, and that was basically my day. So anti-social.


Saturday 2nd November: I got up late, and stayed in Bed for a bit, I had to drag myself out to do my Maths Homework. I then had Lunch, took the Dogs for a walk with my Mum, watched Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners, had Dinner, listened to Music, and wandered up to the Firework Display with my Family. They were really good! I then came home, and had a chilled evening and watched X-Factor. Nice chilled Saturday! 


Sunday 3rd November: Today I got up and went Swimming! Then I came home, had Lunch, and started to get ready to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour! We arrived at like 15:30, and started the Tour! It was so amazing, and I definitely recommend it to anyone, even if you don't like Harry Potter. There is so much to see and do, and you can even drink Butterbeer! They even have a Starbucks Cafe at the end, which of course I had a Drink from, my Caramel Frappucino! We then came home, quite late, and went to Bed. 


I had a good, chilled Half Term and I'm so sad to be back at School! How were your Half Terms? Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)









No comments:

Post a Comment