Wednesday 20 November 2013

November Glossybox 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I can't believe my 3-month Glossybox subscription has come to an end already, it went too quick! I've really enjoyed receiving my boxes, and I'm going to show you my final one today. 
 This Box Includes: 

1. Yves Rocher France Hand Cream: This Hand Cream will be perfect for this time of the year, as it claims to be 'ultra-moisturising' and I know my Hands are going to be getting dry. My scent is Orange, and it's really nice. This is going to be the perfect treat for my Hands. Full size 75ml: £1.95. 

2. Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads: I love anything that will remove my Nail Varnish quickly and on-the-go and these are just great for that! They also claim to be 'super nourishing' and are packed with 'Vitamin E', so hopefully this will save my Nails from keep breaking. Full size 20 Pads: £2. 

3. Vichy Idealia Life Serum: My Skin is not going through a good phase at the moment, quite spotty and drab. This serum claims to protect your Skin from visible effects of stress, pollution, smoke or unbalanced diet. Hopefully this will save my Skin! Full size 30ml: £29.50. 

4. Gosh Cosmetics by E.Tjellesen Velvet Touch Lipstick in "148 Sundown": I've never tried a Gosh lipstick before, so looking forward to giving this a whirl and reviewing it. It is a really nice Orangey/Coral colour, and a colour I've not tried before. It claims to have a long-lasting colour on the Lips, so we shall see! Full size 4g: £6.49. 

5. Emite Make Up Micronized Eye Shadow in "Dams": I've never heard of the brand "Emite" before, so I was really excited to try it. This Eye Shadow is free from all nasty stuff such as, Parabens, Oil, Nickel and Perfume. It claims to be long-lasting and good for sensitive eyes. It's a nice pale, bright White, so good for the inner corners and brightening up your eye. Full size 1.48g: £16.80.  

I was really happy with my Box this month, and have to say it has probably been my favourite one so far! I hope you've liked this mini-series and thank you for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment