Wednesday 27 November 2013

My Current Hair Routine & Products! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I've been meaning to do this Post for quite a long time and have only just got round to doing it. Today I am going to be talking to you about my current Hair Routine for when I wash my Hair. I am also going to be showing you the Products I am currently using and some other Products I use now and then. 
First is Shampoo and Conditioner. I have currently been using the 'TIGI S Factor Diamond Dreams' Shampoo and Conditioner and been loving it! I saw Zoella raving about this quite a lot and just thought I must try it. It is quite pricey, but definitely worth it. It makes your hair so smooth and brings life back to it. It also smells of Strawberries and Cream which of course everyone wants in a Shampoo and Conditioner, right?! ;) 
Next up is products I use after I've washed my Hair. So, when I get out the Bath I will first put a bit of Heat Defense spray in, just to protect my Hair from the Heat of the Hair Dryer. I'm currently using the 'Lee Stafford Heat Defense Spray'. You can't really tell if a Heat Defense works or not, but I like to think this is protecting my Hair and it's worth using for a little bit of protection. Also, at this point in my Hair Routine, I will put my beloved 'Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil' in my Hair. I love this to pieces and would be lost without it. It just helps my Hair so much! 
These are products that I use occasionally, but love them when I do use them. First is the 'Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner'. I spray this into my Hair, every 2 weeks just to help keep dryness away and keep it looking lovely. Then we have the 'Avon Advanced Techniques Hairspray'. I use this when I do Hairstyles like Messy Buns just to hold everything in place and it works really well. I also use the 'Avon Advanced Techniques Morrocan Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Mask' about once a month and it works wonders for my Hair, it leaves it really smooth and shiny. 
Now onto what I use to brush my Hair. I use this Pink (although it is now a bit faded and chipped) 'Paddle Hair Brush' from 'Avon'. I use this really old 'Blue Comb' for when my Hair is wet, as it is less likely to break or damage the Hair. 
Finally, I use this 'Nicky Clarke Hairdryer' to dry my hair. I've been using this for about 2 years now and it works well, it dries the Hair quick and has 3 good temperatures to pick from. I also have 'Nicky Clarke Hair Straighteners', which I rarely use, but they are still good. 

So that is my Current Hair Routine and the products I love using! I really hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'











No comments:

Post a Comment