Sunday 6 April 2014

April Clothing Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Recently I've been doing a lot of online shopping browsing and it's making me so sad that I can't buy everything. However, seeing as it is coming into Spring I really need to update my wardrobe with pastels, so I thought I would show you what I desperately want (there's a lot of Mint Green). It might give you some inspiration as well. 
Left to right top row: 

1. New Look: Mint Green Polka Dot Bow Back Vest: £12.99- I saw this in the Shop and thought it was super pretty! It's really light weight so it could easily be worn into Summer as well. I love the Polka dots and love the fact that it's Mint Green. The detailing of the Bow on the back is also a lovely touch. It's quite inexpensive as well. You can buy it HERE

2. New Look: Mint Green Waterfall Blazer: £24.99- I've never had a Blazer before and I really like how this isn't your average blazer but it's a bit more interesting and floaty. Of course I also adore the colour and I think it will look great with some Disco Pants or a White Top underneath. It also comes in some other colours too. You can buy it HERE

3. Fashion Union: Ladawn LOVE Biker Dress: £32.00- I saw this on Niomi's Blog (Lady Smart) and fell in love with it straightaway. It's a beautiful pastel Blue colour and I just love the style of it and the Zip on the side. You could probably get away with wearing it with tights as well. They haven't got my size at the moment though...cry. You can buy it HERE

4. Ted Baker: Nistee Skater Dress: £129.00- I've got a Party coming up in June and I've been looking for a nice dress for it. When I saw Zoe wearing this dress (it might be this one, but it's quite similar nonetheless) I was inspired because I love the style of it and of course the colour! I also really love that it has a Gold Zip running down the back. The Pink version of it is so nice as well. However, it's so expensive so I probably won't bring myself to buy it, if anyone knows of a cheaper alternative do let me know! You can buy it HERE

Left to right bottom row: 

5. Topshop: Yellow Knitted Short Sleeve Jumper: £30.00- In Spring it's still a little bit chilly, so I like how this is a knitted Jumper but it's a cropped one so your not going to get too Hot. I also think the Colour is really nice and bright and I could possibly wear it in Summer because let's face it, it doesn't get too hot here. You can buy it HERE

6. Topshop: Pink Short Sleeved Ribbed Knit: £30.00- This is very similar to the Yellow one, so again I like the design of it and stuff. However, even though the colour of it is quite a bright Pink I don't see why not you couldn't wear it in Autumn (I'm just trying to justify buying it). You can buy it HERE

7. Topshop: Pale Blue: Short Sleeved Ribbed Kit: £30.00- Again, this is the same as the other two but this time it is in a pale Blue colour. It's quite similar to a Mint Green but I really do not need anything else in the colour Mint Green so this can be a great alternative. ;) This may have to stay in the Spring though. You can buy it HERE

8. Topshop: Margate Double Buckle Geek Shoes: £32.00- I know these aren't to everyone's cup of tea but I love them. I really wanted the single buckle Shoe but they are all out of stock now but I like these just as much! There quite expensive though. You can buy it HERE

So they are all the things I currently want. Somebody please help me narrow it down to just a few things because that is all too expensive! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

















No comments:

Post a Comment