Wednesday 23 April 2014

London Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

In the Easter holidays, I and my family went to visit London and we went Shopping in Westfields at Shepherds Bush. I had a great time and brought a few things which I am going to show you today. I haven't done a haul in ages!
The first things I brought were things from Lush...obviously! The first thing I picked up was 'Sakura Bath Ballistic', it's actually a new one so I'm looking forward to trying it and reviewing it, HERE is the link on the Lush website. Then I got 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar', which is one of my all time favourites and I haven't had it for ages, I've actually reviewed it HERE and you can buy it on the Lush website HERE! Finally, I got some more 'Honey I Washed The Kids Soap', because this is so nice and smells amazing, I've also reviewed this HERE and you can buy it HERE! The overall Lush website is HERE.  
Next, I went into Cath Kidston and brought a really cute Star print pen. I got this for Christmas and it ran out so I brought another one! Then I picked up some Dog tissues as I've had lots of colds recently. Finally, I got a new rubber as my old one is broken and I thought this was cute. HERE is the link to the Cath Kidston website.
Then I picked up my first Tanya Burr Lip Gloss as they are now in some Superdrug stores. There was hardly any left so I was lucky enough to grab the last 'Aurora' and I have been wearing it non-stop. It's such a pretty Pink colour and of course Aurora is my favourite Princess! You can buy it HERE. Review coming soon!
Then, I went into Hollister and brought this Mint Green and White stripped crop top. I thought this would be perfect for Summer and I just love the pretty bow detailing on the back, it's so cute! Plus, there was a 30% off all tops! You can buy it HERE on the Hollister website. 
Ok, so I brought another Mint Green Jumper. However, this is a really light-weight, thin Jumper so I could easily wear this in Summer as well. It's slightly cropped, so that's cool and I love the lace detailing on the back, it's super cute! I'm wearing this as I type! This was also 30% off. You can buy it HERE on the Hollister website. 
I then brought another two Tanya Burr Lip Glosses, but these were not from London and were on a different Shopping trip. The top one is called 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle' and the bottom one is called 'Picnic In The Park', these are such pretty colours and I love them! You can pick both of these up HERE.  

So they are all my recent purchases. I have also brought 3 new Jumpers and Shoes from Topshop, but they were featured on my 'April Wishlist' so I didn't bother including them, plus they will be coming up in a Look-Book soon...hopefully! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment