Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another month gone and another favourites post for you all today. I found it hard to find favourites this month but don't fear...I have found some great ones to share with you all today! 
March Favourites 2014 

Jack Wills Body Wash: I got this for Christmas in 2012 but I have only just started using it! I really like it though, it has a very sweet scent which lingers on your skin. However, not only being your average shower gel it also has hydrating aspects to it so leaves your Skin feeling very nourished and moisturised which is always lovely. 

Tanya Burr Nail Varnish 'Mini Marshmallow': Tanya Burr released her Nail Varnishes at the end of January and I brought one straightaway. I wore it for a lot of weekends in March and I really loved it. It's a beautiful pastel Pink with good staying properties. 

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm: I found that I had REALLY dry Lips throughout March and I always turned to this, which is something I rarely use. However, I forgot how much I loved it! It's super moisturising and works very effectively and quickly. My Lips are always left super smooth after using this. 

Maybelline Baby Lips 'Peach Kiss': 'Peach Kiss' has always been a Baby Lip that I haven't really been drawn to. However, whilst trying to cure my dry Lips I also used this for School days. It is a lovely nude colour, whilst being moisturising to the Lips. I really recommend this for School days. 

Lush 'Rockstar' Soap: I have really been loving the Lush soaps this month. I have been using 'Honey I Washed The Kids' and 'Rockstar'. Both Soaps seem to have moisturising properties in them because they leave my Hands feeling very smooth and my Sister also commented on this. I also like how the scent lingers on my Hands and there just a lovely treat. 

So they are all my March favourites! I really hope you enjoyed this Post just to sumarise March. Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment