Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lush: Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another Lush review for you all today as promised. I seem to be flying through these at the moment and I still have a lot more to come. Today I am going to be reviewing 'Shoot For The Stars' Bath Ballistic for you all. HERE is the link to the Lush website.
Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic is a medium-sized Bath Ballistic which is Blue with a bright Yellow shooting Star across the top and some Pink splodges around it. The scent is a very sweet honey scent which is similar to 'Honey I Washed The Kids' with its featured ingredients being: Brazilian Orange Oil and Bergamot Oil. The scent was quite strong and did linger on the Skin for a bit afterwards. 
As soon as you pop Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic in the Bath it fizzes instantly and begins to turn the Bath water a Blue colour, and the shooting Star releases spurts of Yellow which stay on the Surface for a bit, before blending into the Water. I was very certain the end result of the Bath would be Blue, but no I was wrong! There is a Pink middle and the Pink colour overtook and mixed to produce a very dark Purple colour, which was the final result. Along with all of that, it also produced foamy, silky smooth water. 

Along with colour changing there were also tiny bits of Star confetti which were really hard to see and just dissolved away, but they were a nice treat nonetheless. There was also a lot of Glitter but it did not stick to you at all! Instead, my Skin was left feeling very soft. 

It did however leave tiny Purple residue dots which were on the verge of staining before I very quickly rinsed it away. However, priced at £3.25, I would so buy it again and I'm super sad I don't have another one to use. Please bring it out again next year Lush! 

Thanks for reading this review and I hope you enjoyed it and found it somewhat useful. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment