Sunday 27 April 2014

Lush Collection Part 4! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I have part 4 of my continuing Lush collection. I reckon I've got about 2-3 left of these, sorry if you're getting bored but I love writing about Lush products! You can read part 1 HERE, part 2 HERE and part 3 HERE. You can visit the Lush website HERE
First, I have Cinders. This has come out many years in the Lush Christmas collection. I've got to say though, it's one of my absolute favourites. It has a gorgeous warm, spicy scent and has popping candy in it! WOOP! I received this one in my Santa's Grotto Gift Set. You can read my review of it HERE
Next, I have something that looks very weird. It kind of looks like a big Dog poo, but don't worry it's not. It is actually the Gold FUN bar, limited edition for the Christmas collection 2013. I got this in my Christmas Pudding Gift Set and can't wait to try it. It has a lovely sweet honey scent (just like Honey I Washed The Kids Soap). However, I won't be reviewing it, as I'm going to review the whole FUN collection in one post, so stay tuned for that! 
Ok, is this not just the COOLEST Bath Ballistic you have ever seen?! Meet Secret Santa, the most amazing Bath Ballistic to ever live and new to the Christmas collection 2013. It is MASSIVE and it is actually a 'Santa's Grotto'. I'm so excited to try this and kgjgkjfdkglmfd, words can't quite type right now, but review coming soon! I received this in my 'Santa's Grotto' Gift Set. 
Next, I have Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, which I haven't used in a while. This comes out most Christmases, but it can look a bit different each year. The smell is so warm and Jasmine-like and I love it. It produces Green bubbles and you can read my review of it HERE. I've had so many of these this year, like 3! I received this in my 'Merry Christmas' Gift Set. 
Next, I have Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic which is my favourite Bath Ballistic from the Lush Christmas collection. This has been out for a couple of years now and it has the most lovely citrusy scent. It also turns the Bath Water a lovely Blue colour from what I can remember. Review coming soon. I received this in my 'Merry Christmas' Gift Set. 
Next, I have another Cinders Bath Ballistic but this one I received in my 'Merry Christmas' Gift Set. As I was saying earlier, I love Cinders but it turns the Bath Water a Yellow colour, which is a bit weird but it's quite bright and cool! You can read my review of it HERE. I bet it will come out again this Christmas! 
Second to last, I have Lord Of Misrule which I'm so happy that I have another one. I recently reviewed this HERE and absolutely loved it. It's new to the 2013 Halloween/Christmas collection. It's so cool in so many different ways, it has popping candy, the Bath water changes from Green to Pink, it smells amazing and it makes your Skin feel amazing! Hats off to this Bath Ballistic. I received this in my 'Merry Christmas' Gift Set. 
Finally, I have another Father Christmas Bath Ballistic. This was first brought out in 2012 and I didn't like it because of all the Glitter...however, the Glitter has been toned down and it just leaves your Bath a beautiful bright Green colour, so I really like it this year, because it also has a lovely scent. You can read my review of it HERE. I received this in my 'Merry Christmas' Gift Set'. 

So they are all the products I am going to show you in my Lush collection Part 4! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! See you for Part 5!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment