Friday 11 April 2014

Fashion Friday | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm sorry that I didn't upload on Wednesday, I didn't have time. You would think that seeing as I'm on my Easter break, I would be a bit more organised and have my Posts planned, but obviously not. However, schedule will follow as normal from now on and I've got so many Lush reviews coming. 

Instead of a 'What I Wore Wednesday', we have a 'Fashion Friday' and I'm going to show you what I'm wearing today. I've got a Spring Look Book coming up soon(ish) but this Outfit will not be featuring in it, so I thought I would show you it today instead and hopefully it gives you some inspiration for Spring!
Outfit: 

Jumper: Topshop

Jeans: Topshop

Socks: Ralph Lauren 

So that's my Outfit! I really like it and I love my new Jumper. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment