Sunday 13 April 2014

Hair Accessories! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as my Hairstyle Posts seem to go down quite well, I thought I would do another Hair type post today. Unfortunately, I do not have any other Hairstyles to show you but what I am going to show you is some Hair accessories and where you can buy them because things like this just don't get talked about enough online and I want to help you all. 
First I just have your average doughnut ring, that you use to do for messy Buns. It's very handy to get that perfect circle and then you can just mess around and pull bits out to make it look messy. You can pick this up at Claire's Accessories.
Next I have some Clips! I love parting my Hair to the side and then taking a section of it from the front and clipping it to the side, with a little bit of a quiff. I specially like to do it with these pretty clips and you could also use them to clip your fringe back or to clip your hair at the back. You can pick these up from New Look. 
Next up are some Hair Bands, now I know this seems like an obvious thing but people don't realise how much Hair Bands come in to every day life. We use them for Pony Tails and Messy Buns and much more. I thought I would show you the best-value-for-money-ones. From Primark you can get a pack of Hair Bands in all shapes and colours for just a £1! Bargain!
Sticking with the Clip theme, I love clipping my Hair back with lots of pretty clips and these are some of them. I just think a lovely Flower clip adds a lot more fun to the Hair. I use these for more special occasions and you could even wear it at a Wedding. You can pick up these at H&M and Claire's Accessories.
A new addition to my Hair accessories is this Burgundy Velvet Scrunchy, and I also have a Black one and I'm currently wearing it as I type in my 'Half Up, Half Down' Hairstyle. I love using this for my 'Half Up, Half Down' Hairstyle as it helps to add a bit more volume than just an average Hairband and it also looks much more pretty and I just love a good ol' scrunchy. You can pick this up at Boots. 
Next I have some Floral headbands. I love a Floral headband and I use to wear them all the time. They are so pretty and look really cute in the Hair. I mainly just wear them now for a day when my Hair is being annoying or I can't be bothered with it. From top to bottom you can pick them up from, Jack Wills, New Look, Claire's Accessories and Claire's Accessories. 
Ahh...Kirby Grips/Bobbi Pins/Hair Grips, we all have a love/hate relationship with them. However, no matter how annoying they are when the break or just disappear we will also use them no matter what. Even though on 1st day use they are a bit slippery and don't always stay in, they are a life saver when doing a Messy bun! 
Sticking with the Headband theme, you know those floral crowns that you can get? I like to think that this is one very similar to that. I think it is so pretty and it looks so nice sat in the Hair. Unfortunately, I do not know where this is from, as it was a gift. 
Finally, something new that I brought recently. These are clear elastic bands, something that I had wanted for so long. They are so handy and I like to use them when doing a Fishtail Plait or a Halo Braid. They just look more subtle in the Hair. You can pick these up at Boots. 

So that is all the Hair Accessories that I am going to show you today. I think that these are the most important ones out there. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'

































No comments:

Post a Comment