Saturday 19 April 2014

Lush: The Melting Snowman Bath Melt! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is another Lush review and I am going to be reviewing The Melting Snowman Bath Melt, one of my favourites! The concept of this is really cool, real Snowmen melt in real-life and because this is a bath melt, it's also melting...I love it! HERE is the Link to the Lush website. 
Here is the cute little guy! The Melting Snowman is an adorable little Snowman, who is in the process of melting. He has cute Chocolate Button Eyes and 3 Buttons on his melted stomach and an adorable 'Carrot' Nose. The Melting Snowman also has a really Christmassy scent, it's very spicy and it's featured ingredients are: Cinnamon, Clove, Patchouli, Benzoin, Lime and Sweet Wild Orange Oils. The smell was quite strong and lingered on my Skin, but I also think it gave me a bit of a headache. :( 
The Melting Snowman slowly melted away and left the Water a very cloudy, white colour. It was actually surprisingly opaque! The Chocolate Buttons also melted away like real Chocolate, it was quite weird and the Orange nose disappeared too. The Water was really soft and my Skin was left feeling very smooth and nourished. 

Overall, I love this little guy and something I will definitely re-purchase. Even though he's not the most exciting, he's cute and your Skin smells and feels great afterwards. He's fairly cheap too, priced around £2.00 (not accurate). Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment