Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lush: Father Christmas Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I have another Lush review for you all today. Today I am going to be reviewing the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic, which is something I reviewed last year, but seeing as they altered it a bit this year I am going to do an updated version. HERE is the link to the Lush website. 
Father Christmas is a Bath Ballistic from Lush that has appeared previously in 2012. However, Father Christmas was re-vamped and took over the role of 'Satsumo Santa' from 2011. Father Christmas is a very large Bath Ballistic, which is a light pink colour all over apart from the white face. The scent is very sweet and zesty, with it's featured ingredients being mandarin and bergamot oil, as well as orange blossom absolute. However, in the Bath it smelt very citrusy. Although it was a strong scent, it did not linger on my Skin afterwards. 
When you pop Father Christmas in the Bath the pink layer starts to fizz away and releases foamy bubbles and a pink colour. However, the core of the Bath Ballistic is a bright green colour which quickly over takes the pink and turns the Bath a very bright, opaque green. Fortunately, there was NO staining. I'd also like to point out that all them little dots are Shampoo/Conditioner as I washed my Hair. 

The water was also very smooth and left my Skin feeling soft and nourished. It also fizzed quite quickly, which is something I prefer. Another bonus this year was that they had taken out all the Glitter that was previously in it last year. I absolutely hated all the Glitter, so I was super happy that there was no Glitter in it this year and I look forward to using my other 2. 

Priced at £3.25, you can't really go wrong. It's a nice scent, changes colour and there's no Glitter! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed and found it somewhat useful. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 












No comments:

Post a Comment