Saturday 12 April 2014

Lush: Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is another Lush review and I am going to be reviewing Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic. HERE is the link to the Lush website. 
Luxury Lush Pud is a massive-sized Bath Ballistic which has been re-vamped from the original 'Lil Lush Pud' that was last seen in 2011 and I think this version is much better. It has a Purple bottom and a White top and is filled with circle spots of bright colours. It also has a tiny little 'Holly' on it, but unfortunately mine had been engraved in so you can't see it too well. Luxury Lush Pud's scent is very similar to Twilight and consists of: lavender oil, ylang ylang and tonka absolute, so overall the scent is quite sweet and it faintly lingered on my Skin. 
As soon as you pop Luxury Lush Pud in the Bath it starts to fizz and actually dissolves quite quickly. It releases a bright Pink colour and all the dots of colour start fizzing as well, so it ends up looking like a crazy mix of bright colours and is so pretty. All the colours finally disappear and leave behind a VERY bright Pink, sort of like Magenta colour, which was totally opaque. The Bath Ballistic also released bits of foamy bubbles that sat on the top of the Water.  

Once I'd got out of the Bath, the Room was smelling beautiful and my Skin felt soft and really moisturised, due to the soft, silky water. However, although the Bath stayed pretty clear of staining, there were a few Pink dots to my annoyance which I had to clean away afterwards (time consuming).  

Overall, I really loved this Bath Ballistic and even though it is more expensive at £3.40, I would so buy it again for the amazing mix of colours. I'm lucky I still have another one to use! Thanks for reading this review and I hope you enjoyed and found it somewhat useful. I have another Lush review coming on Tuesday, ooh what will it be?! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


















No comments:

Post a Comment