Thursday 17 April 2014

Lush: So White Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another Lush review again for you all today. Today I am going to be reviewing the 'So White' Bath Ballistic. HERE is the Link to the Lush website. 
So White is a massive-sized Bath Ballistic, which is white all over. So White has a beautiful scent - it's very sweet and just like Apples! It's featured ingredients are Bergamot Oil, Rose Absolute, Orange Flower Absolute and Neroli Oil, no Apple ingredients though. The smell did linger on my Skin and it smelt like sweets! 
As soon as you pop So White into the Bath it starts fizzing and moves side to side, whilst releasing a white layer. The white layer lasted for quite a while, until the Pink from inside the Bath Ballistic's core was released. The Pink over took and left the Bath a VERY bright, opaque Pink colour, which I loved! Seeing as the Pink was so bright, I was a little scared for staining, but fortunately there was NO staining. 

The water was left silky, smooth and my Skin felt great whilst smelling lovely. However, the Bath Ballistic fizzed SO slowly. I'm not even joking, it must of took about 5-10 minutes. I eventually broke it up with my hands because I got so bored of it! 

Seeing as it's £3.20, it is quite basic, so not sure if I would buy it again. Probably for the scent and that's about it! I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 





No comments:

Post a Comment