Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Nail Picks | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Last year I did THIS post on my favourite Spring Nail Varnishes. I am still using all of them so do check out that post, but this year I have a few new ones to share with you all! 
Here are the Nail Varnishes that I am currently loving and using a lot this Spring. From left to right we have Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in '328 Dragon', Tanya Burr 'Penguin Chick', Models Own 'Apple Pie', Tanya Burr 'Mini Marshmallow' and Nails Inc. 'Botanical Garden'. The swatches below match the Nail Varnishes in the right order. 
Here are the swatches. Doesn't it remind you of like a Neapolitan Ice Cream?! 
First I have Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in '328 Dragon'. I think this is a really pretty Pink. It's quite a light Pink but bright at the same time. It also has gorgeous shimmer in it, which look so pretty on the Nails. Due to the fact it is a 'Hi-Shine' it obviously also finishes with great shine and doesn't chip easily. Me loves this one! 
Next I have a Tanya Burr Nail Varnish, which is very exciting, in the colour 'Penguin Chick'. This colour is quite hard to describe, but it's quite Grey with a hint of Purple in it. However, I think it's really pretty and because it's quite light, it's perfect for Spring. It also has great chipping qualities! 
Next I have a Models Own Nail Varnish in the colour 'Apple Pie'. This Nail Varnish is also scented, how cool?! On the Nails this actually reminds me of a Mint Ice Cream. It's a very Pastel colour and a REALLY Mint Green. I wear it a lot though and love it. It also finishes with a lovely shine to it. 
I have another Tanya Burr Nail Varnish which is in the colour 'Mini Marshmallow'. I love this one a lot, a lot and wear it very often. I think it is so pretty on the Nails and the perfect Spring colour. It's a VERY pastel Pink so you need 3 coats which is a bit time consuming but oh well. I have reviewed both the Tanya Burr Nail Varnishes mentioned in this Post from Tanya Burr's collection HERE
Finally, I have my Nails Inc. Nail Varnish in the colour 'Botanical Garden'. Now, you may think this looks like a Mint Green (as did I) but it actually comes out a more turquoise-blue colour, which I actually think is very pretty and a colour I've not had before or worn in Spring. It also finishes with a lovely shine and looks very pretty. It's also Nails Inc. woop woop! 

So they are all my lovely Spring Nail Varnishes! I really hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment