Thursday 2 May 2013

About Me TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I'm going to be doing the 'About Me TAG', which was requested by http://cyrtenes.blogspot.co.uk/, so thank you for requesting this! I hope you enjoy it! :) 

1. Do you have a Middle Name? 
Yes, it's Elizabeth! 

2. What is your favourite Subject in School? 
Probably Dance! :D 

3. What's your favourite Drink?
Orange Juice! 

4. What is your favourite Song at the moment?
I'm currently loving The Saturdays, What About Us! 

5. What would you name your Kids?
Don't know! 

6. Do you participate in any Sports?
No, but I go Dancing and Swimming! 

7. Favourite Book? 
There's so many! I really enjoyed all the Harry Potter ones, The Hunger Games, The Fault In Our Stars, Perks of Being a Wallflower and a few Jacqueline Wilson ones! 

8. Favourite Colour?
Red! 

9. Favourite Animal?
Can't choose between Dogs and Rabbits!

10. Favourite Perfume? 
Alien or DKNY 'Be Delicious'. 

11. Favourite Holiday? 
Any Holiday in Devon/Cornwall really!

12. Have you Graduated High School yet? 
Nope! 
Pastel Layer Cake
13. Have you ever been out of the Country? If so, how many times?
Yeah, I've been once and to Corfu! 

14. Do you speak any other Languages?
Not really, I learn French at School, but I'm rubbish at it!  

15. How many Siblings do you have?
1 Sister! 

16. What is your favourite store?
Lush probably! :D 

17. Favourite Restaurant?
I really like Prezzo! 

18. Do you like School?
Not really... 

19. Favourite YouTuber? 
Way to many to pick from! I love: Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, FleurDeForce, Marcus Butler, Pointless Blog, Thatcher Joe, Casper Lee, Jack and Finn, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman and the list goes on...

20. Favourite Movie?
Um, these are some weird ones but...S Club Movie, Matilda, Smurfs, Lizzie McGuire and I recently watched The Croods at the Cinema, it was actually well good! 

21. Favourite TV Show?
Eastenders, Waterloo Road, Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners, Don't Tell The Bride, Miranda,    I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, X Factor, e.t.c! 

22. Pc or Mac?
Pc, would love a Mac though! 

23. What kind of Phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 4s, in White! 

24. How tall are you? 
5ft something, not sure! :S 

So that's all the Questions! Feel free to do it and leave a comment saying you did! I TAG vintagelovehearts, (but I'm not sure if shes already done it!) and Live To Love And Laugh! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow! It may be a Lush Haul or OOTD, not decided yet! ;) 

Byee!:)






                           

No comments:

Post a Comment