Friday 24 May 2013

Welcome Alien...! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Just a quick post today to talk to you about another Perfume that has joined my collection! As you may be able to tell from the title of this post, yes it is Alien by Thierry Mugler. I love, love this perfume!
Here it is in all its glory! Oh isn't the bottle just beautiful?! 

I love this perfume a lot. Yes it may be pricey, but it's totally worth it. It smells divine, that may be a bit over the top, but it really does. The smell is sweet and very strong. If you don't like strong scents, this is definitely not the one for you! Whenever my Mum wears it (I share it with her!), I always get in the Car and the whole Car smells of Alien! You can always smell it on your skin and it lingers in the air. It also stays on for ages, because it's so strong, you could wear one top one day whilst wearing Alien, then put it away, wear it another day and you will still be able to smell Alien! I have the Eau de Parfum in 30ml, which is £50.00 in Boot's. I recommend this to everyone, but only if you like strong scents, you definitely have to buy this. It's a lovely luxury perfume! 

Thanks for reading! See you on Sunday with a post! 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment