Wednesday 22 May 2013

Oh Birthday Come Quicker! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

For ages now I have wanted the 'Think Pink' gift set from Lush, so I've decided this birthday coming, I would ask for it! My Birthday is ages away (in September), so I might even change my mind by then, but I thought in this Post, I would just show you the products you get in it and why it is so amazing! Here is the LINK on the LUSH website, if you want to read more about it! 

First of all, look at all that Pink goodness! In this box it includes loads of my favourite Products from Lush! 

This Gift Set Includes:

1. Fair Trade Foot Lotion: £8.95
2. Melting Marshmallow Moment: £3.85
3. The Godmother Soap (100g): £2.95
4. Rose Queen: £2.65 
5. The Comforter: £4.25
6. Helping Hands 10g Trial Size: £7.15 for the 100g one.
7. Sex Bomb: £3.20
8. Creamy Candy: £2.50
9. Rose Jam: £3.50
10. Bubblegum Lip Scrub: £5.25
11. Rockstar Soap (100g): £3.40 
12. Think Pink: £2.50
13. Twilight: £3.20
14. Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie (50g): For the 200g one it is £15.95. 

I don't know about you (did anyone else start to sing Taylor Swifts '22' song?!), but I think this is a really good gift set, full of lovely things! I really want to get this gift set sometime soon, but the price is unbearable...it's £50.95! :(

I hope you enjoyed this kind of random Post today, just talking about Lush gift sets. If you want me to do anymore, let me know and I will do more Posts talking about Lush's wonderful gift sets! :) Thanks so much for reading!!:) 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment