Sunday 5 May 2013

The Body Shop: Earth Lover's Shower Gels! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I was in The Body Shop the other day and overheard a Shop Assistant and Costumer talking about how the Earth Lover's Shower Gels have been discontinued. Looking on The Body Shop website just now, they are still on there, but not in the Shop...confused?! I was planning for today's Post, just to write a little bit about them, but I feel weird doing it if they've been discontinued! I'm going to do it anyway though, but sorry this is really pointless! 
I have tried 3 of the Earth Lovers shower gels and loved them all. Ages ago now I tried the 'Watermelon and Eucalpytus' shower gel and loved it. So the other day I picked up 'Lemon and Thyme' and 'Pear and Lemongrass', I love both! 

I think the Earth Lovers shower gels have really natural scents. They are not strong, but 
really nice, light and sweet scented. They linger on the Skin really well and last for a good amount of hours. They lather up really nicely, so you only need the tiniest bit ever. They are £5.00, which I don't think is too bad. The bottle is huge and lasts you for ages and £5.00 is really not too much to pay for a lovely Shower Gel, even if you just use it for a treat, now and again! 

The only bad thing about them is that, they are a tiny bit Watery. So when you tip the Bottle upside down, loads comes out really quickly and it's a waste! It is a bit annoying and I wish the formula was a tiny bit thicker! 

I really love these Shower Gels and don't want them to get Discontinued, I might stock up on the website online before they disappear forever. You can buy the 'Lemon and Thyme' one HERE and the 'Pear and Lemongrass' one HERE! Sadly, they no longer do the 'Watermelon and Eucalpytus' one, as that was my favourite one! 

Thanks for reading, even though this might have been a bit pointless. Hope you enjoyed anyway! 


Byee!:)  

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment