Wednesday 8 May 2013

Behind The Scenes Of Blogging TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today I thought I would do a quick Post as I feel like I haven't done one in a while! I'm going to be doing the 'Behind The Scenes of Blogging TAG', which was created by http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/, who's Blog is really good, I love to read it! No one tagged me, but I'm going to do it anyway! Is that allowed?! ;) There are some Rules, so I will just post them here! 

COPY AND PASTE THE RULES


1. You MUST state that this TAG was created by www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com (Lauren)


2. You must use the image I have provided in this post on your post.


3. You must title this post 'Behind the Scenes of Blogging TAG' so everyone knows what it is about!


4. You must tag at least one other person, but there is not a maximum limit! -You will need to comment on their blog to let them know that they are tagged.


5. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.


6. You must answer all the questions

7. HAVE FUN!!


                                                        
Onto the Questions! 

1. Do you plan for each/some of your blog posts, if so, how do you do this?
I don't plan out exactly what I'm going to write out, before actually writing it, I just go with it. I will plan that I'm going to do that Post and I will pre-take the Pictures, a few days (sometimes weeks!) before I upload the post and I will plan and write down when I'm going to upload it. 

2. Do you have a Blogging Notebook/Diary where you write and plan about things to do with your Blog? 
I actually do! It's an old one I used for School ages ago, but now I use it for Blogging! I use the Notebook to schedule my Post, so I write down when I'm uploading them. I normally do it for the whole Month. So for this Month, I've written down the dates I'm going to post for this month and I've written what the Post is going to be!  Oh so organised! ;)

3. Do you feel pressured to buy things so that you have something to review on your Blog? 
Nope! I just look around my Room and think 'I might review this today because I'm loving/hating it and I've tried it long enough to have a full honest opinion on it'.  Unless every Blogger is reviewing the same thing, then I will feel like I need to be reviewing it too! 

4. Has the style of your Posts/Blogs been influenced by someone else? If so, who?
I really like Sprinkle Of Glitters, style of writing, so I sometimes try and do mine quite similar. I also love Zoella's Blog as she always influences me to take better pictures! 

5. What are your favourite Posts to plan and write about? 
Probably Lush related posts! I love reviewing their products, as I love Lush and I hardly ever have a bad thing to say about their products, so it's always going to be a positive Post, which is good! 

6. Do you think that your knowledge of Make Up (and applying it) has improved because of Blogging?
I definitely know more tricks and tips about Make Up and I would say I've probably improved my Skin Care routine from reading Blogs and hearing people's opinions about what are the best Skin Products out there and what Skin Products you need to avoid! 

7. Do you test all Products a certain amount of time before you review them?
Well I like to try them long enough to be able to have a honest opinion about them. I don't   have a certain amount of time, but it can be anything from 2 weeks to a Month. 

8. Do you have any other Websites for your Blog? (E.g- Twitter, YouTube, Bloglovin', or a Facebook Page, e.t.c) 
No...not yet! 

9. Do you feel the need to buy something, you have wanted, EVEN more when you see your favourite Blogger talking about it? 
YES! If they love it, I trust their opinion, and this makes me want to buy it 10x times more, as I know the product I want is going to be amazing! 

10. Do you find taking Picture's to be a chore, or not?
Well, taking Picture's for my Blog, is not my strongest point! I'm really not very creative and I'm definitely not a pro-photographer. My Picture's are always pretty rubbish and don't really show the Product's full potential. I always leave too much space, bad lighting, bad contrast, e.t.c! 

I really enjoyed answering the Questions for this TAG, it has been really fun! 
I'm going to TAG vintagelovehearts and Live To Love And Laugh

Thanks for reading!
Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment