Friday 17 May 2013

My Storage Ideas: Lush Products! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

If you are a total Lush hoarder like me, you will definitely want to display all your Lush products in a nice way. Yes, there is that nice way of putting them on a 'Cake Stand' and putting them in your Bathroom, but I don't think that would go down too well with the rest of my Family, so this is what I do instead! 
Here is the very uninteresting way I store my Lush products, but I like it and it keeps them nice and organised, instead of having them scattered around my room. I like to keep mine in a nice White wicker basket, it goes well with the 'White' theme in my Room. The actual basket is from Cargo, I think it is about £10, but I bet you can get them for a lot cheaper elsewhere! The size of the Basket is good and just about fits all my Lush products. I just put my basket underneath my bed side table and it fills the room with a lovely scent! I really like this way of storing them! 

So that's it, a really quick post showing you how I store my Lush products. I may start up a new thing on my Blog where I show you how I store things, as I very recently did a  'My Storage Ideas: Nail Varnishes' link HERE! I'm also going to be doing a mini room project soon! So I will upload a Blog Posts and Picture's for one specific thing, probably going to be coming in June! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Byee!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment