Friday 3 May 2013

Lush Haul! #4 | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)
L-R: The Comforter, Space Girl, Ickle Baby Bot and Creamy Candy. 
So today's post is going to be yet again another Lush haul, it only seems like yesterday I wrote one! There's 4 things, 3 things from 1 trip and 1 thing from another trip! I also recently got Honey Bee Bath Bomb, which I included in THIS post!
The 1st thing I got was 'Space Girl, Bath Ballistic', this is my favourite Bath Bomb from Lush, so anytime I go into Lush, I always like to try and pick it up! It smells lovely, has popping candy in and turns the Bath water a beautiful Bluey/Purple colour! The smell also lingers on your skin for ages. It also has a bit of Glitter in it, but this doesn't affect you in the Bath. Full review on this Bath Bomb HERE! Here is the LINK on the Lush website.
The 2nd thing I brought was 'The Comforter, Bubble Bar'. I've been wanting to try this for literally ages, but never got round to it and I was put off by the price. It's £4.25, which is quite expensive for a Bubble Bar! It's so pretty though, being such a nice Pink colour, I can't wait to see the colour the Bubbles turn in the Bath! It smells amazing too, it's like sweets! Also, how big is it?! It is literally huge...I can't get over how big it is, this is going to last me for ages! I will definitely be reviewing this soon! Here is the LINK on the Lush website.
The 3rd thing I brought was 'Ickle Baby Bot, Bath Bomb'. This is so cute and small! It smells really nice and I couldn't leave it in the Shop, as it just looked adorable sitting on the shelf. It's only £1.90, which is a bargain, I doubt it will be anything special, but we will have to wait and see! I will also be reviewing this in the coming future. It's so cute, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to use it! Here is the LINK on the website. 
The 4th and final thing, is 'Creamy Candy, Bubble Bar'. This is my favourite Bubble Bar from Lush (apart from Magic Mushroom, but you can't get that all year round!), and I just love it! My Mum got me it as a little treat and I was very happy! It smells amazing, it lasts for ages, it creates lots of Bubbles, lingers on the Skin and always makes my Bath happier and more relaxed! Me and my Mum both love this! I have done a review of this HERE! Here is the LINK on the Lush website. 

So that's everything I got from Lush. I haven't used anything from my Lush Haul #3 and I've only used 2 things out of my Lush Haul #2 and I still have my 'Ginger Bread House, Bubble Bar', from my Lush Haul #1, which was way back in October! I really need to start using things up from Lush, my collection and obsession is getting out of control! 

Hope you enjoyed! I'm going to try and take Picture's for an OOTD, and that should be up tomorrow, fingers crossed! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment