Friday 31 May 2013

Small Collective Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is going to be a small collective haul of some things I have brought and collected over the last couple of weeks. Some of the things are really old, but some of the stuff is fairly new! 

Let's start off with some clothes. The 1st thing I brought was this White Bandeau, it's really handy to have and it goes with lots of Clothes. It was about 2.99 from New Look, so it was a bargain! The other clothing item is this Mint Green crop top from Topshop. This is so pretty and can go with lots of different clothes. I tried it on in the shop with a skater skirt and it looked really nice. I didn't get the skater skirt though, but I'm hoping to get it soon! It was £8, which isn't to bad either. The material feels a bit flimsy though. 
Next are some random things. First are some Nail Wheels! I got 20 wheels, some white and some plain, each with 18 nails on for £2.99 from Amazon, which was a bargain. I love doing Nail designs and can see myself doing lots of posts in the coming future! I've nearly filled 3 up already! Secondly are a set of 10 postcards from Cath Kidston. I brought these for a little project I'm going to be doing on my Blog very soon! They have some really pretty patterns in this Postcard set and were about £4.50 from Cath Kidston, obviously! 
Next are some beauty items. First is one of the Nivea Lip Butters, this smells amazing and is very moisturising to the lips! I got mine from Sainsbury's, but I'm not sure how much it was, it might have been something like £2.50, but it was very cheap, whatever it was! Next are 4 Nail Varnishes. I went a bit over the top when buying Nail Varnishes recently! I brought 2 Barry M 'Gelly Hi-Shine' ones in 'Greenberry 317', which is a lovely bright Mint Green colour and one called 'Grapefruit 317' which is similar to a Salmon colour. I think the Barry M ones were about £2.99-£3.99, very cheap and from Superdrug! Then I brought an Essie one in 'Chubby Cheeks', (such a weird name for a Nail Varnish), which is a  bright orangey colour and was about £6.99 or £7.99, also from Superdrug! Finally, I brought a Models Own one from the Ice Neon Collection in 'Bubblegum', which is like a Florescent Pink and was £5.00 from Boot's! All the colours are so pretty and I have swatched them for you here. 
 Sorry this is a little blurry, but I think you can get the jist of the colours. From left to right is Models Own 'Bubblegum', Essie 'Chubby Cheeks', Barry M 'Grapefruit 317' and Barry M 'Greenberry 317', all beautiful summery colours, wouldn't you agree?! 
Next is this beautiful canvas from Next! I think it is so pretty and matches in with my theme of my room. I just love it so much! I think it was about £10. They still have it in the  Shop, so if you did like it and wanted to buy it, hurry! ;)
Another thing from Next is this gorgeous Loveheart photo frame. I absolutely love this! I have been wanting it for ages and I just think it's gorgeous. It also matches in with my room lovely and has a vintage looking effect to it. I'm undecided if I'm going to change the Photo's in it, or leave the flowery ones it has come with. What do you think?! Maybe I could switch it from time to time?! Let me know what you think in the comments! :)
Finally, the most exciting part, is some Lush products! I brought 'Dragon's Egg', which is one of my favourites and I'm going to be reviewing it sometime in the near future as I loves it, it's £3.20 which isn't too bad, but I swear they've got smaller?! Anyone else agree or noticed? Then the second thing from Lush I brought was the Pink 'FUN' bar. I've never tried one of these before, but the lady in the shop, very kindly explained to me and my Mum what they were and how you use them and she gave us a demonstration and let us smell all the different colours. The Pink one was mine and my Mum's favourite, so we felt very persuaded to buy it! ;) It was £5.00 which was ok I guess, apparently you can use it to make shapes in the Bath, does anyone actually do that? Haha. 

So that's everything for now! Not an awful lot, but I thought I would show you anyway! Who is also shocked at the fact that it's June tomorrow?! We are nearly half way through the year! It's so crazy! Anyway...thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! See you on Sunday with a Halfterm summary!

Byee!:)








4 comments:

  1. I think maybe you could get pictures of vintage decor that have inspired your room and put them in but I also love the flowers your choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the mint green crop top! I'm wearing it right now! :D

    ReplyDelete