Monday 6 May 2013

What's In My Bag?! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Bank Holiday Monday and having a good day off! I had a lie in and got ready and now I'm writing this! Not sure what I'm doing later! So today's post is going to be a 'What's In My Bag', I've been wanting to do this for ages and finally got round to it! 
So this is my everyday Bag! It's from New Look, but it is years old! I must have had this Bag for about 2 years! It's been looking a bit worst for wear recently and I am looking to get a new Bag, but I really love this one! I think it's a great size, it has 2 compartments, a small one (which I like putting my Phone in!) and a bigger one (which everything else goes in!) and it has a long strap, which I prefer in a Bag! Let's move on to what I have inside!
In my Bag: 

Tissues: Just handy to have in your Bag for sneezes, or if you have a Cold! 

Soap and Glory 'Hand Maid' Hand Gel: I think it's so important to carry around a Hand Gel, as you never know where you might catch Germs, and if you're going to be eating out you will need to sanitize your Hands!

Vaseline: I always carry some sort of 'Lip Product' around with me, but it's normally Vaseline. This is just to keep away chapped and sore Lips! 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: It's always handy to carry around a Concealer as you never know when you might get a Spot/Blemish/Under Eye Circles! 

The Body Shop Lip Gloss in 'Raspberry': This is just if you want to brighten up your Face a bit, by adding a touch of Lip Gloss, this Lip Gloss is lovely, I might review it soon! 

My 'Pug Purse': I love this purse! The Pugs are super cute! But you always need a Purse in your Bag to carry around Money/Cards, e.t.c! 

Cath Kidston Mirror: Handy for applying your Concealer and Lip Gloss! 

Phone: Obviously you need to carry your Phone around with you!! 
The contents of my Bag fits in 'Snug as a Bug in a Rug!' Haha. So yeah, that is my 'What's In My Bag', I would love everyone reading this Post, to do their own, as I love reading these kinds of Posts, I'm so nosey! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment