Sunday 12 May 2013

OOTD: Leona Lewis! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It feels like I haven't done an OOTD for ages! I always plan to do them when I'm going out/doing stuff, but I can never be bothered to take the Pictures, bad blogger right here! :( But recently I went to see Leona Lewis, so I actually made myself take Picture's for an OOTD and here it is! It's nothing special, but I thought you would like to see it anyway! :) 
 For my Top I just wore this Lacy(?) Flowery, one from New Look! I got this quite recently, so I think it is still in the Shop! Underneath I just wrote a Black Vest Top, also from New Look!
I tucked the top into some Burgundy Shorts, again from New Look! I love these! I'm wearing them with some Black Tights, which I think are from Next?! 
So, this is the final outfit! I wore some Black Bow Dolly Shoes, from New Look and last minute I chucked on a Black Cardigan, also from New Look, I swear my whole outfit is from New Look?! I also just wore my Hair down! 
This is what I did on my Nails. Mint Green on every Nail, apart from the Ring Finger, where I'm wearing a Pastel Blue with Glitter! For my Makeup, I just did a bit of Concealer  Powder, Lip Gloss, e.t.c! 

So yeah, that's my OOTD! Hope you enjoyed, and comment if you would like me to do some more! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment