Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I'm going to be doing the 'Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG'. This tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' at www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com, whose Blog is really good. Meg from vintagelovehearts very kindly tagged me to do this, so thank you! There are a few rules, so I will quickly add them in! 

Rules: 

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long! 

2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their Blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and then link your post so they can see what to do. 

4. Title this 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG', so everyone knows what it is about. 

5. Have fun! 
This is a funny picture! ;) 
Let's start the Questions! 

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

I rarely ever do a Hair Mask. I don't know why, but I think it's because I always wash my Hair on days that I don't have time to do one. I only have time to do a Hair Mask in Half Terms, which is every 6-7 weeks roughly. This is so bad of me, as there recommended to do at least once a week! 

2. Is washing your Make Up brushes something you do regularly? 

Nope, I don't wear Face make up, only concealer, so I don't really use Brushes. Occasionally, I will wear Powder, but I will use my Mum's brushes and she doesn't wash them very often. 

3. How long will you last with chipped Nail Polish?

As soon as they start chipping, it will bug me, but I will normally leave it like one day after they start chipping. But over the weekends, when I have School, I will never change it, even if it does start chipping. 

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? 

If I need it desperately, I will buy it when the one I'm currently using is about to run out, as I like to have it ready for when it does run out. I hate when you're using a product and it runs out and then you don't have a back up! If it's something I don't really need like a heat defense spray or exfoliator, I will just buy it whenever I'm next shopping, I won't make a special trip! 

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 

I have this bad habit, where I'm bored and I'm sitting doing nothing and I will just sit their and pick out my eyebrows with my fingers, no pluckers, no nothing! I really need to stop, as I get so carried away and don't really realise I'm doing it. Then I always end up with bad looking eyebrows, and it's just not good! I also always pick my Spots, which is never good as it always leaves Spot blemishes and scarring! 
Wise words from Bart... ;)
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? 

My homework for School or any revision for a test. I will always leave it to the day before and then start stressing when I  realise, it's actually going to take me a lot longer, than I first expected...

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? 

All the time! If it's in the morning, I will lay in Bed and try and get as much sleep as possible, thinking I have loads of time, then I will start to get ready and realise I probably should have left myself more time, as then I am always frantically running around the house trying to get ready in time!

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 

No! Ever since a young age, I have always been spending my money. I just can't stop, and there's Lush for example...

9. How organised is your Make Up and Nail Polish collection?

I'd say quite organised! My Nail Polishes are all together in a cute vintage pot (Link HERE, where I've done a post all about my storage for Nail Polishes) and my Make Up is in another vintage pot, so yeah, quite organised! 

That is all the questions, done and dusted! I really enjoyed this TAG! I TAG Walking Through Wonderland to do this TAG! 

Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment