Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Storage Ideas: Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I can't believe it is May already! Where did April go?! I hope you liked my Posts every day in April. Unfortunately, I won't be posting every day in May! I will try to post frequently though! So today, is going to be just a quick Post on where I store my Nail Varnishes. I'm not saying 'Go and store your Nail Varnishes like this right now!', I'm just showing you my way of storing them and if you want to copy, then go ahead! 
This is how I store my Nail Varnishes. I think it looks cute. I'm so happy that I can finally display my Nail Varnishes in a lovely way. For ages, they've been hidden under my Bed, whilst I've tried to find a nice way to store them, in my Room on show, now I have found it and I love it!  
 The lovely Vintage-looking basket, itself is from a Garden Centre. It was very cheap, I can't quite remember the price, but I think it was around the £2.00 mark. I really, really like it! It's a good size and fits all my Nail Varnishes in it perfectly. It is good quality and matches in my room. It has a Vintage looking affect to it and I just love the Love Hearts at the top. You could stand it on a Chest of Draws or Dressing Table (or somewhere else!) and it would look lovely. I'm still not sure where I'm going to place it in my Room yet, I'm very indecisive! The only problem is that, having a few wholes in the Basket, might make the Nail Varnishes fall out. I don't seem to have this problem though, which is good. I think you have to find that perfect way to place them!  Really happy with this Basket. I'd say that it's £2.00 well spent, to have a nice Basket, that matches my room, fits all my Nail Varnishes in and makes them look a bit more prettier! 

Hope you enjoyed this Post and maybe you've got inspiration to store your Nail Varnishes in a similar way?! Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment